Scopio has developed a breakthrough digital platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution on the planet, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions. On top of its breakthrough imaging platform, Scopio is building a connected network of microscopy experts and powerful AI-based tools. We’re reducing human error, speeding up turnaround time, and increasing accuracy wherever the microscope plays a role in the diagnostic process.
Overview: This position will be instrumental in generating and managing the pipeline of leads as well as helping new prospective customers adopt our innovative technology. After a new lead is generated, this person will be responsible for managing the series of tasks leading up to a successful installation of the ScopioVet system. The role includes pre and post sales responsibilities. Scopio is seeking Tier 2 Tech Support, who would work out of the Northern NJ office. Overview: This position will affect the user experience of the company’s customers and thus build and maintain strong customer relationships. The job requires a quick and professional response to technical issues.
– Establish and maintain sales infrastructure, including CRM and communication platforms, presentation materials, agreements, etc.
– Develop and manage prospect list and execute activities for turning marketing leads into sales leads
– Rapidly respond to incoming prospects, moving them daily through the pipeline of tasks towards installation
– Provide product demonstrations to prospects
– Develop a working knowledge of prospective customer workflows across different customer segments, understand their pain points and needs in order to demonstrate the value proposition and respond convincingly to objections
– Conduct regular industry research to keep informed of trends in order to spot and execute new marketing opportunities
– Develop and manage sales and marketing projects and initiatives
Experience, Skills and Attributes: