Medasense is the developer of a unique technology that objectively monitors and quantifies the patient’s pain response level using artificial intelligence algorithms and a proprietary noninvasive sensor platform.
The Office manager will organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. The role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Serve as the point person for office manager duties including but not limited to: · Maintenance · Mailing and shipping logistic in Israel and worldwide · Supplies; Equipment; Errands · Schedule meetings and appointments · Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment · Assist in the onboarding process for new hires · Partner with HR in planning in-house or off-site activities, like HH and conferences · Provide executive and administrative support to CEO and CCO-as needed. Serve as ERP Priority admin including but not limited to: · Receiving and processing customer sales order · Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details. · Sales reports\ follow up status reports of open orders · Process and track Purchase Orders Reports to: HR Manager Part time position – 9:00-16:00
· 2 years’ experience in an administrative/office management role.
· At least 1 year experience in ERP Priority
· Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to details and problem-solving skills
· Excellent Hebrew and English written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
· A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements