Scopio Labs is a fast-growing biotech company transforming the fields of hematology and cell morphology analysis. As a team, we work to enable faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related diseases, so patients can start treatment sooner and have better outcomes. We are collaborative and global – and every individual at Scopio Labs is part of a life-saving mission. About our technology Scopio has developed a digital imaging platform using novel computational photography. Built on top of this breakthrough technology is Scopio’s clinical-grade AI that automatically analyses blood samples at the highest resolution available and in minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application and its technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel.
As a production Test Integrator you will be responsible for final testing of Scopio’s products in the production line. The position involves technical activities such as basic hardware assembly capabilities, software installation, continuous quality improvement, and documentation. The production integrator will have to be self-motivated, flexible to changes, proactive and committed. Your responsibilities will include: ● Handle production line testing as a line technician ● Provide systems support for the production line as well as for Scopio teams, including, troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving, and documenting. ● Generate Production reports. ● Contribute to the department's knowledgebase and How-To documentation. ● Validate updates on the production line prior to implementation ● Work hands-on in the production line calibrating and integrating systems ● Experience with Linux OS – Advantage ● Experience with Jira and Monday – advantage
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements
● Basic network concepts understood (DHCP, DNS, IPv4)
● Computer, electronics, and optics troubleshooting and repair
● Functional/Technical Expertise – Understands necessary information, processes, and procedures to carry out job responsibilities.
● Communication – Strong oral and written skills for continuous information exchange.
● Team Player – Team oriented; maintains composure and is adaptable to the changing needs of the team.
● Results Orientation – Maintains appropriate focus on outcomes and accomplishments.