TytoCare is a leading company in the booming field of telehealth and in the fight against COVID-19. The TytoCare solution enables healthcare providers, payers and employers to roll out next generation telehealth services for consumer and professional users. The company is growing and is looking for a Contract Manager to join the team to assist with contract administration and review process. The In House Legal / Contract Manager is responsible for contract review, drafting, negotiation and finalization of all types of contracts, also serving as coordinator for all contractual documents administration. In collaboration with the US VP Operations, prepare and negotiate complex and unique agreements for acquisition of goods and services such as hardware and software license agreements. This is a part-time position that can morph into a full-time position within six to nine months.
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for implementing and tracking all Go-To-Market plans and activities. The role requires the ability to plan, organize, execute, and measure marketing programs that generate increasing demand for new prospects and help advance existing opportunities in partnership with sales, creative, and web. The ideal marketer will be an effective business communicator who is able to work well with multiple stakeholders and product experts to ensure the best possible programs are taken to market. The person in this role will focus on developing a high-performing demand engine utilizing primarily online channels to achieve targets, including paid search, paid social, website/SEO optimization, content generation, and any additional supporting activities. Assist with developing a sound content strategy for 2021 and beyond will be an important early project to help establish a solid foundation for all campaigns.
• Drive marketing goal attainment with the end result of growing new systems pipeline and bookings. Key metrics include Lead Attainment, Lead to MQL conversion targets, MQL attainment, MQL to SQL conversion targets and SQL (qualified pipeline) attainment.
• Engage with market experts and content team to develop short, medium and long-term content plans that will serve as the foundation for all inbound demand generation via digital channels.
• Develop and execute integrated demand generation plans that leverage digital delivery channels to engage with and attract leads, including search (organic and paid), email, nurture programs, webinars, content syndication, social media (free and paid), etc.
• Increase top of funnel leads, monitor and improve program performance and manage conversion rates throughout the marketing and sales funnel.
• Align all programs with business goals and provide bi-weekly reports showing progress toward goals.
• Track and report on key KPIs, including Impressions, Clicks, Conversions, Organic vs. Paid traffic, channel performance, lead funnel attainment (as noted above), etc.
• Proactively engage with sales, coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of marketing activities, including defining sales enablement needs, prospect facing content, customer stories, and other sales and marketing collateral.
• Digital marketing best practices and certifications such as Google Analytics & Google Ads
• Marketing/Sales funnel knowledge and experience
• Marketing automation platform experience, preferably Microsoft Dynamics.
• CRM automation and reporting
• Planning/project management
• Understands how to use social media in an overall demand creation approach
• Ability to direct content building required for demand creation
• Can learn quickly and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
• 3 or more years in B2B digital marketing
• Proven experience driving desired results through digital channels
• PPC program management experience required with a strong understanding of SEO and
inbound marketing strategy and execution
• BS in marketing or business, or comparable education/experience
Technologies Supporting the Role:
• Marketing automation Systems
• Dynamics (CRM) Plus
• Google Analytics / Google 360 / Google Data Studio
• The opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare
• A competitive compensation package including stock options
• Once work in person is returned – An amazing new office with a stocked kitchen and regular company gatherings
• Work with a passionate, talented team of incredible people!