New York, NY
TytoCare is a leading company in the booming field of telehealth and in the fight against COVID-19. The TytoCare solution enables healthcare providers, payers and employers to roll out next generation telehealth services for consumer and professional users. The company is growing and is looking for a Contract Manager to join the team to assist with contract administration and review process. The In House Legal / Contract Manager is responsible for contract review, drafting, negotiation and finalization of all types of contracts, also serving as coordinator for all contractual documents administration. In collaboration with the US VP Operations, prepare and negotiate complex and unique agreements for acquisition of goods and services such as hardware and software license agreements. This is a part-time position that can morph into a full-time position within six to nine months.
We are growing rapidly and signing new customers ranging from medium-size businesses to enterprise clients, and we are looking for a highly intelligent and an ambitious inside sales professional, who understands the art of listening to and solving customers’ problems. TytoCare is a people-first business. Our number one goal is to create an environment that we all want to come to each day to do valuable and meaningful work. Your role is to seek out and speak to leads, carefully understand their needs, qualify opportunities, qualify out when necessary, then route those who are an excellent fit to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute:
• Conduct inside sales activities, including prospecting and developing opportunities, identify key players and generate interest
• Define and manage process around qualifying high-value, inbound leads
• Qualify and research leads from a variety of sources, including self-developed leads (cold calls, emails etc.) to develop a quality pipeline of potential customers
• Navigate customer/prospect hierarchy to reach decision makers and arrange meetings with multiple stakeholders.
• Perform on-line presentations and demonstrations to decision makers
• Update and maintain the sales database
• Assist sales management in conveying customer needs to product managers and technical support staff
• Work closely with Sales team to expand industry knowledge and recommend process improvements
• Work closely with Marketing to create and improve email templates and sequences
• 2+ years of sales experience preferably within healthcare
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• In-depth understanding of sales processes
• Strong analytical/strategy, verbal and written communications skills
• Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) – highly preferred
If the following describes you, we’d love to chat:
• You are a super smart, energetic In-Side Sales looking for a career move where you can put down roots and love coming to work again
• An entrepreneur at heart. You enjoy the challenge of expanding new territory and executing a land-and-expand strategy
• Passionate about sales and technology
• Your friends would describe you as a positive person
• You will help shape the future of healthcare
• A competitive compensation package including stock options
• Amazing new office with stocked kitchen and regular company gatherings
• A passionate, talented team of incredible people!