New York, NY
Job Description: TytoCare is a leading company in the booming field of telehealth and in the fight against COVID-19. The TytoCare platform enables health system, payer and employer customers to roll out next generation telehealth solutions for consumer and professional users.
As a technical services lead, you will be supporting TytoCare implementations as the primary resource in the areas of product configuration, connectivity and integrated solution deployment. Core responsibilities include managing a project’s entire technical workstream lifecycle in partnership with the assigned TytoCare project owner, owning all related technical issues to resolution and interacting with customer executives/IT/clinicians/project managers. The ideal candidate will be based out of TytoCare’s New York City office, but very strong remote candidates will be considered and are encouraged to apply.
• Support implementation projects as a technical SME, especially when TytoCare products will be deployed as an integrated solution with healthcare applications, e.g. an EMR or telehealth platform.
• Proactively identify and manage project risks as necessary in coordination with the assigned implementation lead/project manager.
• Diagnose software and hardware malfunctions and interact with internal or customer resources to resolve problems.
• Interact with customers and executives as part of the program roll out.
• Support change management activities as needed by the customer.
• Monitor, gather and analyze data from various product and 3rd party system sources to accelerate adoption and achieve goals.
• Interpret new customer needs and develop/convey engineering specifications to assist product development groups.
• Travel nationwide to customer sites as and when necessary to fulfill the above responsibilities; and
• May be assigned to various projects utilizing skills.
• Background in healthcare technology or technical consulting
• Working technical knowledge as it relates to consumer healthcare products, mobile applications, IT/networking and cloud system concepts
• Experience with implementing or supporting EMR products is an advantage
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Excellent communication skills including customer facing engagements